WHAT DO I DO?
- I make bespoke lamps in a wide range of glass receptacles, but can also make a lamp in your bottle or decanter.
- I make lamps for special occasions - Christmas, Birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day or for any other special event you have.
- I use a range of lights - waterfall, flashing and mixed colours; all are LED and plug into the mains (battery lights can be used if you prefer).
- I use a range of colours of lights, including cool white, warm white, pink, blue, green, purple, red and multi coloured. If you see a lamp you like but would prefer a different colour lights, I can change the lights on most lamps.
- I make lamps from alcohol bottles and have a large collection - ask me if I have your favourite "tipple" or I can make a lamp in your own bottle.
WHERE CAN YOU SEE THE LAMPS?
- My lamps are always on display at Malvern Hills Gallery, Worcester Road, Malvern, WR14 4QY. I am not always in the Gallery but other staff can help you and contact me if you have any queries.
- In addition, I regularly attend local Craft Fairs. I will be at Redesdale Hall, Moreton in Marsh on 15/16/17 March 2019, from 10am to 4pm and many other events later in the year.
- If you would like to see a particular lamp, contact me before visiting the above venues so that I can ensure the lamp you would like to see is available for you to view.
WHAT IS THE COST OF A LAMP?
- Lamps range in price from £25 to £75, depending on what the lamp is made from and the type of lights used in the lamp.
- Prices are listed for each individual page.